Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon I let everyone outside for awhile. After she did her business, Sugar curled up on the bed by the door. The boys were busy exploring. Later, Jimmy ran and hopped on the pillow and snuggled up with Sugar for a bit. Buddy was wandering in the hole by the grill, looking for critters. This evening the boys ran to the door to see me. They went outside to play while I got their meds ready. When they came in, Sugar joined them right away to eat. Sugar took her turn outside when she finished. Jimmy and I played a long game of fetch with his toys tonight. I laugh every time listening to him gallop around the house! Buddy came over for some attention too. He found a bone, so of course Jimmy wanted it too, and I had to distract him with more fetch! When it was time everyone lined up for their bedtime snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment