Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

Today Bootsie looked so cute all curled up on the smallest bed on the floor. He sat quietly as the dogs all raced out of the room. Buck caught me off gaurd and gave me a big bear hug on his way past me! We all headed outside and they got right to taking their laps. Buck came and buried his face in my lap while he got a back and heiny scratch. Chloe spent most of her time sitting by the trailer, staring up into the tree. Everyone went racing to see the neighbor dog at the fence. They all started howling! It was so funny! Tizzy would take run-bys and tackle me so I'd pet her. She and JR then began wrestling and messing around with each other. Next, it was the boys turn! We headed in when it was time and they all sat for a bacon treat. While I got their peanut butter snacks, they helped themselves to a drink and quick bite to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment