Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Flax

This morning it was misting and foggy out when I arrived. I let Flax outside while I went to retrieve the garbage can. As I was coming back, I saw he was making his way to visit the neighbor again! I waited for him and he came back shortly after he was finished saying hi. We sat out on the patio on his bed for the rest of the time. He wanted to stay outside, so I brought out his food and water, then spread around some snacks on the patio. He already was up and collecting them before I finished! This afternoon I saw Flax got up from his bed when I got inside. Then he started heading towards the front of the house, looking for me. I went on the patio and tried calling him back, but he must not have heard me. Next I checked the garage and finally the front door, where he was waiting to come in. Deja-vu? Haha! We sat on his bed inside since he'd had enough of the outdoors on this gloomy day. He relaxed while I scratched his back. He let out a groan, "That's the spot!". This evening Flax got up and wandered outside to do his business. He wandered around for a little while, then relaxed on his bed on the patio for awhile. Later, he was ready to come back in for the night. I got his dinner ready and set out more treats for him before I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment