Thursday, December 1, 2011

Buckley, Chloe, Tizzy, JR & Bootsie

This morning Bootsie was all curled up on one of the doggie beds. The pups all ran out and waited for me at the door. They all ran to the back of the yard to say hi to their doggie friends. JR hopped in the trailer and tried to get a closer look into the tree. To get out, he sprung high up in the air! Buck found his little skunk toy and was carrying that around this afternoon. For my second visit, the pups raced out again, as excited as the first! They spent most of their time racing back and forth between the two trees closest to the house, on either side. Buck was having a blast rolling around in a leaf pile! Tizzy had found something interesting by the fence and began to dig. I yelled for her to stop, so she came running over to me. Everyone got excited then, and they all surrounded me, each trying to get my attention! We headed inside just in time for the lawn guys to arrive. They waited in the kitchen while I got their second round of peanut butter ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment