Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gabbie, Hudson, Zel & Black

This evening when I arrived I was greeted by Black right inside the garage. He was so happy to see me, he was running in circles and licking my hand excitedly. I had to stop and give him some hugs, he was too cute! Then I went in and let the little ones out. While they were busy, I got their food ready. I brought them back in one at a time, then they all scarfed down their supper. Once that was done, it was playtime. They were all running around and chasing eachother, until Zel decided to chew on her bone. Then Hudson wanted to snuggle with me. He is such a lover! Gabbie ran around and did her own thing, barking everytime she heard a neighbors dog bark. Then after a bit, it was outside again. I brought them all in and put them to bed. Then I fed Black on my way out. He was ready for bed too.



No comments:

Post a Comment