Monday, December 26, 2011

Gabbie, Hudson, Zel & Black

This morning Black greeted me in the garage again. He smothered me with kisses and wagged his tail excitedly. I headed inside to let out the little ones. I took them out. They didn't stay out for very long because it was cold and wet from the rain earlier. I cleaned off all their little paws then brought them back inside to eat. After that, they all curled up around me for a nap. This afternoon, I gave Black a little attention before going inside. Then I went and let the other three out. They were so happy. It was a lot nicer out then it was this morning. Black even came over to say hi to them. Gabbie was running around and trying to play with Zel and Hudson. Zel was more into wandering the yard, but Hudson gladly chased her back. I let them mess around for awhile, then they came over by the gate when they were ready to go back in.


No comments:

Post a Comment