Sunday, December 25, 2011

Suzie, Heiny, Quartz, Chocolate & Kitty Cat

When I arrived this afternoon Kitty Cat was right at my heels following me around and meow meowing away at me. I went to turn the sink on for Quartz and he was so happy to see me. He was stretching out his head toward me, demanding some attention. Next I went to see Chocolate who was lounging on the bed across the hall, soaking up some sun that was peaking in through the window. Then I took care of the litter pans, and refilled the girls' water bowls. Next it was time for the girls to come in and eat. I sat with Heiny for a bit first and she ate her share. Then I went and sat with Suzie, who had already eaten. She just wanted to cuddle. After I gave them their pills, they were ready to go back out, and they happily took their treats.




2 comments: