Friday, November 25, 2011

Shadow

Shadow met me in the laundry room again this morning. He was sitting quietly by box. I went straight for his dish, which he had licked clean. He kept doing his love bite on my pants until I was finally done preparing his food. He had a little snack, then came to snuggle. I gave him another spoonful to keep him occupied while I took care of his litter pan. This evening he was sitting quietly in the laundry room again. He blended in with the darkness and kind of spooked me when I turned the light on. As I was getting his food ready tonight, rather then doing his love bite, he was actually circling my legs and meowing for me to hurry up. I don't think I've ever heard him meow before. He ate a little bit then hopped on my lap, purring away.


No comments:

Post a Comment