Friday, November 25, 2011

Bella & Zoe

Zoe burst out the backdoor this morning, Bella right behind her. They were always so excited to get out for a bit. I brought them back in and it was treat time. They took their treats and ran off, coming back after they were finished to see if I would give them more. They were still a bit sleepy, so it didn't take long for them to fall asleep while chewing on their rawhides. Tonight when I showed up, I let the puppies outside. Zoe didn't want to come back in right away, for the first time. I went out there to see why and she was racing the dog next door along the fence, barking and trying to sound so tough. I couldn't help, but laugh. She got tired and joined Bella and I inside. They got their treats, then started chasing eachother across the living room. Neither of them even had anything, they were just playing some tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment