Friday, November 25, 2011

Fiona, Danner, Lew & Jenny

This morning everyone gathered around me as I walked in. Fiona and Lew both quickly grabbed a kong and brought it over to me. "More peanut butter please!" They all bounced their way into the garage for breakfast. We sat outside for awhile after they finished. Lew and Jenny kept wandering over by the camper, so I went over to see what they were up to. I couldn't see anything, but Jenny kept nosing around in the grass by the fence. Danner lounged on the porch by me for a belly rub. He's so funny! He kicks his legs and is so excited he can't sit still the whole time. Before I left I filled everyone's kongs with yummy peanut butter. This evening while I was getting their dinner, I noticed Fiona wasn't waiting in the garage with the others. Finally she came barreling through the doggie door, carrying a pillow! Little booger! I confiscated that while they all ate. We sat outside again for a little bit tonight. It was very windy and getting chilly, so we spent some time inside too. Once we went in, Fiona just sat in the kitchen and barked for her treats! Jenny, Lew and Danner all took turns getting some love. The pups all gathered in the kitchen when it was time for their snacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment