Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Buddy, Bruno, A.C., Angel & Aspen

This afternoon Buddy came to the stairs to see who was home. I went in to get Bruno and saw that A.C.'s spot had been overtaken by Aspen! I said hi to him and he did a big stretch. A.C. was curled up comfortably on the couch. Bruno came bouncing out of his cage when I let him out. When it was time, Buddy followed me right into the laundry room to get his leash on. He is getting better and better every time I see him! It was so nice out this afternoon, so we went for an extra long walk. A couple of the horses we passed by came up to the fence to see the pups. This evening as I was a couple houses away, I saw several coyotes running around. One even ran across the street in front of me! So.... we decided to pass on the walk this evening. I felt bad because the boys were excited to go. I just didn't want to take any chances. I took them potty, then we went back inside to play. Bruno bounced around and climbed in my lap. Little Aspen was following me around, purring as I pet him. Buddy was walking around comfortably with Bruno and I in the kitchen. I fed the boys and tucked little Bruno in for bed before I left.




No comments:

Post a Comment