Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Abbie, Guinevere, Sonny & Tabitha

This afternoon Abbie ran to see me and sat down by my feet. I decided to take her for a walk because it was really nice out. She led the way and was quite the adventurer! She even tried to show off by balancing on the curb a ways. She was so cute! When we got back I took care of the litter pans. Tonight when I arrived, I took Abbie out right away. We went for a short walk because it was dark and cold out. We got back and everyone gathered in the laundry room for feeding time! All three kitties came out and everything. Guinevere was more social then ever, after I gave her food, she wanted to be my best friend! Once everyone finished eating, Abbie sat with me for awhile and gave me lots of kisses. Then she quickly ran to clean off Sonny's plate after he left.





No comments:

Post a Comment