Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bella & Zoe

Both puppies were quiet for the first time when I showed up this morning. They were just waking up. I let them outside and they were instantly fully charged with energy. Zoe was running circles around Bella while she pranced around with a bone in her mouth. They came back inside when they were done messing around. Then they sat nicely for their treats. After they devoured those, they both grabbed a rawhide and layed down with it. They were actually really quiet again while they did that. Tonight when I arrived Bella was spinning in circles, trying to get me to stop walking so she could give me some slobbery kisses. Zoe was bouncing off the walls once again. After they went potty, they came back inside and started chasing eachother, taking turns stealing eachothers bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment