Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kita & Kitten

Kita's nose peeked around the corner as I opened the door this morning! She ran to the back door and jumped around in circles, excited to go outside. It was a beautiful morning outside and she said a friendly hello to the yellow lab next door. Back inside, I filled her water dish with fresh water and added some treats to her food, since she hadn't eaten too much. As I carried over the treats, she was barking and talking to me, excited for the yummy treat! I burried a few pieces in her bowl and when I returned tonight, the bowl was completely empty! I refilled her bowl and put a few more treats and she was ready to eat as I set the bowl down. While Kita ate, I went to talk to Kitten, who was chilling under the bed again! I tried to get her to come out tonight, but she was not ready! When I returned to the living room, Kita was laying on the floor. She wasn't interested in playing with any toys; she must have been full and ready for a nap! Before I left, I gave her a little treat. She did a few little tricks and posed for a picture!
"Now, can I have my treat, please?"

No comments:

Post a Comment