Friday, March 4, 2011

Dakota & Benny

Benny said "hello" to me as I turned the key this afternoon! He then immediately ran into the kitchen as if to tell Dakota it was time for a walk! As I opened Dakota's cage, she was singing to me and wagging her tail! I found the leashes and we ventured out into the cool, afternoon air. During our walk, Benny greeted his usual friends and Dakota thought she saw something moving and was ready to go after it, until she figured out it was a plastic blag blowing in the wind! We made our way around the neighborhood and back home. Each took a quick minute to get a drink, then we headed out back to play a little fetch! Benny ran around with the green ball in his mouth, even though I was throwing different toys! He would try to growl and bark at me with the big, green ball in his mouth; it sounded hilarious! Dakota chased after the blue bowling pin and Benny tried to get it away, even with the ball in his mouth! Such fun times!! Thanks for a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment