Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Charlie greeted me again this afternoon when I arrived! We talked for awhile, as he walked back and forth on his wooden bar. As I walked toward the bedroom, I could hear the dogs getting excited in their cages. I opened each cage and the boys ran toward the door, while Sugar went under the bed. She stayed there only for a few minutes and finally came out to join her brothers outside! It was a beautiful afternoon outside as we played around in the back yard. Jimmy watched as Buddy found something interesting on the ground! Sugar walked around, while the boys made a lap around the yard. Jimmy even stopped to pose for a cute picture; isn't he cute? It was time for me to go, so I put the red collar on Jimmy and said my goodbyes! Thanks for a fun time!

"How cute am I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment