Friday, March 4, 2011

Caleb & Charlie

As I entered the house, Caleb met me in the kitchen with his blue tennis ball toy, ready to play! He ran around the living room, changing from his toy to his bone! I then asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and he happily followed me to grab his leash. It was a short walk, as the weather was not cooperating with us today! We walked fast and Caleb greeted the neighborhood dogs as we hurried home. Then inside, we played with his toys until he ran back and forth from the living room to the back door. Caleb bounded out into the back yard and found another toy to play with! He rolled around on the ground as he tried to decide which toy to play with. As I turned around, I finally saw little Charlie peeking out the back door at us! I snapped a cute picture, but he didn't stay long as he saw us coming back inside. Caleb ran around the living room and around me as I was sitting on the floor! Finally, he sat down and enjoyed some scratches before it was time for me to leave! Thanks for a fun time!!
"Hey, I wanna come outside and play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment