Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chelsea

This morning Chelsea saw me coming and met me at the door. She even made a little whining sound as she danced around me! She went ahead of me to the kitchen and sat by her bowl, waiting for breakfast. I was putting the cup back and she followed me to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. I sat at the table and pet her while she ate. After breakfast, we decided to take a walk! She knew as soon as i grabbed her leash, and started dancing all the way to the front door. The sun was shining and warm. Chelsea watched a bunch of geese sitting by the pond as we passed by. When we got back home, she was ready for her treat. I gave her a cookie and a little rawhide to work on after I left. I turned her music on and she walked me to the door.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment