Friday, February 11, 2011

Auggie and Pattie

I turned the key and didn't hear any jingling of the bells this evening. As I put the mail down in the kitchen, I heard one of the cats coming down the stairs and when I looked over, Pattie scooted past the living room and into the bedroom. I followed her into the bedroom and thought she may be hiding behind the big chair. As soon as I got close, out from under the chair she ran! I decided to let her rest, so I changed the litter boxes and filled the food and water dishes. I then walked upstairs to see if I could find Auggie There he sat, enjoying the warm sun on the couch. I sat down next to him and scratched him under the collar. He thanked me with his loud purring and a few, rough kisses! Thanks for a fun time, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment