Saturday, February 12, 2011

Auggie and Pattie

When I arrived this evening, I didn't hear any bells! As soon as I opened the cupboard to get out the food, I heard a jingle coming down the stairs. I looked and standing on the bottom stair was Patti! She took a quick look at me and ran back upstairs! I finished filling the food and water dishes and went to scoop out the litter boxes. On my way to the bathroom, I found Augie peacefully sleeping on the bed! He woke up and posed for a cute picture and then jumped down to follow me around. We sat on the floor and he enjoyed some scratches and gave me some more rough kisses on the hand! He has the loudest purr I have ever heard; it's so cute!!! I ventured upstairs to see if Pattie was out, but I didn't have any luck! Maybe next time!! Have a good night, sleep tight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment