Friday, February 11, 2011

Chelsea

Chelsea got up from her cozy bed this morning when I came in! She started wiggling her little heiny right away! Chelsea was walking right up against me as we made our way to the kitchen. She just wanted me to stop and pet her. She danced around and helped me get out her breakfast, then sat so nicely until it was time to eat. I sat in the kitchen with her until she had finished. After she went potty, she came in and was excited to get her attention! She snuggled up with me and gave me little hugs. She'd rest her head against mine. So cute! Then, she buried her face in my lap while I scratched her cheeks and ears! Chelsea rolled over and got her tummy rub too. She kept wandering into the kitchen, wanting her treats, then would come bouncing back to me. "Are you coming?" I got her a little rawhide treat that she snacked on for awhile. When it was time to go, she gave me a paw shake for another snack. I turned on her music and told her I'd be back tomorrow!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment