Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tyson and Morgan

Both Tyson and Morgan met me at the door tonight when I arrived! It was good to see both kitties again! Tyson made his way to the sink and jumped up, ready for me to turn on the water for a quick, fresh drink of water! Then he sat down and posed for me and gave his famous little meow! Morgan was running around the living room, sneaking around the couch and under the Christmas Tree! There were a few needle clumps around the house; they must have been looking for their presents! Morgan followed me as I brought the food into his room and he thanked me for the fresh food. I came back into the living room and Tyson jumped down and came over for a little love and attention. A few minutes later, Morgan joined us for some scratches! I told the boys to have a good night and I would see them tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

"Yummy food!"

No comments:

Post a Comment