Thursday, December 23, 2010

Flax

This morning Flax was sleeping in the hallway. He got up when he heard me, and out we went. We took another long walk this morning. There was a layer of ice on the pond today, as it was another chilly morning. After our walk, Flax was ready to head inside and warm up. He helped me fill his water bowl, then he was ready to go back outside! He made his way to the front of the house and found a nice spot to lay and enjoy the cool morning air. This afternoon Flax was sleeping on his mattress. I woke him up and we went inside for a bit. He laid on his bed while I pet him. He gave me those "That's the spot!" groans. He even kept pawing at me as if to tell me I was doing a good job. He'd do the same if I stopped! After awhile he sat up so i could get his belly. I got some of his itchies for him and had his little leg going! Then he looked at me and gave me a little kiss on my nose! I got him a couple treats, then we headed outside to take a nice walk. Tonight Flax was comfortable snoozing away on his big bed. He was ready to come in for the night. He has decided that he won't take his Phycox as treats for me anymore, so I crumbled them up and mixed them with his yummy canned food. So far that's working!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment