Thursday, December 23, 2010

Heathcliff, Atticus, Ava & Chance

This evening, Heathcliff and Atticus met me at the door and welcomed me in! They followed me around, waiting for me to fill their bowls of food. Heathcliff stayed close by, while Atticus ran back and forth from the kitchen, the dining room and the living room! I could hear the other cats meowing in the bedroom, so I went to say hello to Ava and Chance! Ava came right up to me and rubbed against my legs and meowed! Chance was a little more curious and watched from a distance! I filled their food bowls and gave them fresh water, while Ava continued to meow and follow me around. I cleaned the litter boxes in the bedroom, then moved to the other boxes. As I opened the door, Heathcliff and Atticus ran off as if they got caught sneaking around the door! It was cute! Before I left, I gave each cat a little scratch and told them I would be back on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment