Thursday, December 30, 2010

Timber, Mick, Moose & Taki


Timber was sleeping soundly by the stairs when I came to see them this afternoon. We all went outside and hung out there for quite awhile since it was so nice out! Mick and Timber wandered around. Moose was busy talking to his neighbor friend, the pug! Taki was sitting on the table, waiting for us to come back inside. Timber was wanting to go back inside, so we all did and they got their treats right away. Moose actually went in his kennel, so I had to coax him out to come get his. Taki then chased after Mick, who was chasing after his treat down the hallway! It was pretty funny! After all our fun outside, everyone laid down and rested, even Moose. Taki came and sat in my lap and Mick curled up next to me. Tonight everyone went outside, but they all wanted back in shortly after. I know what they wanted! Mick reminded me, when I was still petting Taki, that he was supposed to get a treat immediately upon coming in! They each got their treats and Taki went running after Mick down the hallway again. We all hung out in the front room for a little while before going outside to play. Moose got himself all tangled up around the fire pit. Timber walked along the fence with the neighbor doggie. We spent a little while out there since it was still so nice out. They came back inside and got another treat! They sure got the system down. Taki helped me fill up the water bowl. Later I got them each a rawhide treat before bedtime.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment