Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cali

I came to visit my little roly poly Cali today! She got a new flavor of canned food to work on right away while I cleaned her litter box. Cali did a lot of rolling around on the floor today. It seemed like every time I even looked at her, she'd fall over to her side and start rolling around on her back! She cuddled up in my lap for quite awhile. Cali went and sat in her chair when she heard people knocking on the neighbor's door. Then later she came back to snuggle again. She went crazy for her string today! She was tumbling, jumping in the air, and even chasing after it while holding her mouth open! What a goof! After all that playing, she decided to crunch on her kibble. We played with her string the rest of the time. She will be so happy to see daddy soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment