Thursday, December 30, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat

My sweey little Kitty was sitting on her bench under the windows today. She saw me coming and hopped up by her food bowl. She was very talkative today! I pet her for a little while. I love her, she's such a sweetheart! I fed Boo his treats when I got in, and even Quartz wanted treats today! I didn't see Fudge or Fluffy around, so I did a little investigating after I let the girls in to eat. I found the two kitties curled up on the computer chair together! Adorable! Later I cleaned litter boxes with Booboo following me and pawing at my head. Quartz was laying on the bed in Fluffy's normal spot, checking himself out in the mirror. When I went to give Boo his dinner Quartz hopped up and wanted some lovin. I spent the rest of the time with the puppy dogs! They sure had a nice day outside today.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment