Monday, December 20, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat

Today as I was pulling in I saw Kitty running through the woods to get to her porch! She greeted me with purrs and meows. After saying hi I headed inside where Boo was sitting on the ledge waiting for his turn! He got his yummy treats before I turned the sink on for Quartz, who was already waiting patiently at his post. Fluffy was sleeping on a pillow and Chocolate was sitting on the makeup table. The girls both let me pet them for a little bit! I let Suzzie and Heiny in for their dinner. They both pranced inside and wagged their tails at me, waiting to be pet! After giving them some attention, Boo followed me around and helped me clean litter boxes. I found Quartzie all curled up on the guest bed and gave him a couple chin scratches. When it was time to go, I let the girls go back out to the gorgeous day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment