Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Izzy, Daisy, Toby & Fish

Daisy and Toby greeted me outside with a few welcome barks! Then inside, Izzy met me at the garage door, already purring! She lead me to her room and meowed softly when I filled her water dish. Izzy was a thirsty little girl! We found a few toys and played for a little bit in the room. Then it was out to see Daisy and Toby, who came running from the other garage to say hello! Both were a little unsure of me and didn't want to get too close! So, I decided to walk out to the garage and opened the door. They still were a little weary, but after a few minutes, Toby came in. Daisy hid in the dog house until she followed me into the garage with a piece of cheese! We were happy they got inside, as the storm was on it's way! Back inside, I said goodbye to Izzy and to the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment