Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bunny, Joe Friday & Murdock

This morning Joe Friday did a big stretch in his little kitty bed when I came to the top of the stairs. He let out a good morning meow, then laid back down. I could see a little lump in the blanket on top of the slide today. I peeked under the blanket and Bunny was all curled up in a little ball. She didn't appreciate me interrupting her nap, so I let her go back to bed. After cleaning out the litter pans I pet Friday for a bit. He followed me down the stairs on my way to see Murdock. Murdock popped out from under the bed just far enough for a little chin scratch, then he went back to bed too. A bunch of little sleepy heads today I guess! Friday didn't complain about getting all my attention this morning. He was purring away!

No comments:

Post a Comment