Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Auggie and Pattie

As I came through the door this morning, I could hear Pattie's bell running around! I foundAuggie in the living room, laying on the rug! He came to me and I got to pet him for a long while! He started purring and then rolled over on his back; he is so cute! After he got tired of that, he sauntered back into the bedroom and took his place on the back of the chair. I then cleaned all three litter boxes and found Pattie hiding from me upstairs! I tried to see if she would come to me, but she scampered downstairs; maybe tomorrow! As I came back downstairs, Auggie was posing in the hallway and so I took this cute picture! Isn't he just adorable? I filled the kibble bowl, gave them a new bowl of water, then said my goodbyes to my furry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment