Friday, October 22, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Shelby's little black nose snuck through as I opened the door this morning! She did her little prancy-dance and happy bark while we made our way to the back door! The orange kitty outside greeted us as we came out to turn on the sprinklers! Shelby ran around the back yard and the cat ran after her! I went back in to say good morning to my other furry friends! Baby was sitting in the sun and got up on his hind legs to say hello! I opened up the gate and scratched his soft, furry head. I love watching his little nose move up and down; he's so cute! Spirit came in to the room and meowed, as if to say "I'm hungry". I checked on the cat food and shook the food dish to get more kibble down into the bowl; that made Spirit happy! On my way out, I stopped to say hello to Bitty, who was perched on the chair in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment