Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shelby, Bitty, Spirit and Baby

Faithful Shelby greeted me at the door with a wagging tail! She is such a sweetheart! Bitty came around the corner to say good morning and rubbed up against the wall. Spirit was still napping in the living room and did lift his head to say hello! Shelby and I went outside and ran around in the sun and wet grass! She made her usual lap around the edge of the fence, while the little, orange kitty followed her! The three of us sat outside in the dry porch and enjoyed the cool morning air. After I turned the sprinklers off, I went back inside to say good morning to Baby! He was hoping around and as soon as he heard me, he stood still and looked up at me! I freshened up his food dish and gave him some hay, which made him very happy! He and hopped around his cage, kicking up his bedding, while making little noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment