Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cali

Today Cali was right at the door again when I came in. She must hear me coming every time! She rolled around while I said hi. I got her supper out and warming up. Then we played with her shoe string. I swear she never gets sick of playing with that! She grabbed it and rolled around on her back, gnawing at it. I'd move it in circles around her and she'd suddenly take off, zooming in any random direction after it! She worked on her supper a little bit while I attended to her litter box. When I finished, I came out to find her already comfortable and curled up in her favorite spot. She let me pet her there for awhile, then she got in a playful mood. She hopped down and made her way down the hall until I called her. Then she turned around and came back, flopping down just before she got to me with paws outstretched. She's so funny!
Action shot! She's got the string and holding on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment