Friday, October 15, 2010

Cali

Today Cali did her usual as I came in the front door. She sprawled out and stretched her front legs out toward me wherever I happened to be in the room. Then she'd get up and go rub against the post in the living room. I got her food out to warm up while we played with her string for awhile. She even had fun playfully batting at my fingers! Later, she hopped up into her chair and started rolling around. She stretched her legs out towards me again. I did the same and she playfully swung at my hands some more. We goofed around with her pad on the chair until it was time to eat. I'd move it around or put my hand under it and she'd pounce on it! I gave Cali some yummy treats before it was time to go. She hopped right down to go get them.
I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment