Saturday, October 16, 2010

Coco & Mia

This morning as I walked around the corner, I saw an excited little Mia, dancing around and wagging her tail! She started bouncing up and down as I unlocked the door. Almost immediately, she rolled over for a belly rub! I was going to try and say good morning to Coco quick, but Mia kept blocking me and even sat on my feet so I'd stay to pet her. She's such a sweetie pie! I let her go out to potty and enjoy the gorgeous morning. Coco was sleeping on the couch in the bedroom again. She ate a little bit for me while I pet her. She hopped down when she finished to go find a new sleeping spot. I sat out with Mia for a bit and gave her big hugs and kisses before it was time to go. This afternoon Coco had moved into the office. She followed me into the kitchen, just talking away! I got her some food while I let Mia in. She was sleeping in the shade, but happy to come inside for some attention! She danced circles around me. I grabbed her leash and she was ready to go! We took only a short walk. I think she was nervous from sprinklers going off down the street and the sound of a nail gun from people working on a house. So we headed back inside where she was more than happy to get a nice tummy rub! I put the other half of canned food in her bowl since she hadn't eaten her breakfast yet. I sat down with her and she finished off the bowl again! She must just be waiting for the good stuff now... She's doing so much better this time, not mopey at all when I'm there! I tried to get Coco to eat some more, but she was busy checking out all the rooms in the house. I walked up behind her and was talking to her, but I guess she didn't hear me. She jumped when she saw me! I gave Mia a couple treats and let her back outside before I left. Tonight I let Mia in right away, and as usual she was happy to see me! While I was getting Coco's supper ready, Mia started getting very talkative. She kept "woo woo-ing" at me like, "Come on, let's go for our walk already!". Coco was all snuggled up in the blankies on the bed tonight. After I let Coco eat for a bit, I got Mia's leash. She came bouncing down the hallway again, stretching those big paws out in front of her. I put her leash on, then she rolled over on the floor. So, I made a dash down the hallway and she came running right after me! We took a nice long walk again tonight. After our walk, I got her dinner ready. She was hungry and ready to eat! I sat with her and she polished off her bowl again. I let her outside while I spent more time with Coco. She didn't eat as much for me tonight, but I noticed she had a good amount of dry food since I was last there. I gave Mia a couple treats before I left along with a big kiss on her head goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment