Friday, October 15, 2010

Coco & Mia

Tonight I looked around the house and realized Mia was outside. I called for her and she came walking around the corner shortly after. As soon as she saw me, she got excited and ran inside! She certainly remembered me from last time. She danced around with excitement and rolled over on the floor to get a tummy rub. She'd paw at me as if to say, "Don't stop!". She got up to go look for mom and dad, and was a little sad to see they weren't home. She went into her room and curled up on the couch while I got Coco's supper ready. Coco was snoozing on the couch in the bedroom. She got up to say hi and got started on her food right away. I went into the living room to get Mia's leash and tried calling for her. No Mia. So, I dropped the clip part on the floor so she could hear it. Within a split second, she came barreling down the hallway as fast as she could!! It was such a beautiful night, so we took a nice long walk. Mia would stop in front of me every now and again so I'd pet her. When we got back in I mixed a half can of food in with her dry food, then sat at the table next to her. Within a couple of minutes she had polished off her whole bowl for me! She wanted to go back outside for a bit after, so I spent more time with Coco. This time she was curled up in the blankets on the bed. She looked so comfy! I asked Mia if she wanted a treat before I left, and she responded with a wagging tail and a "bark bark"!

No comments:

Post a Comment