Sunday, September 5, 2010

Willie, Tilly, Natilie, Potsy, Maddie, Izzy, Spencer & El Nino

Today as I walked up, I could see Maddie, Izzy and Spencer all curled up and sleeping like little angels! Spencer sat right up when I grabbed the door handle. I let everyone outside for the morning. It looks like Potsy got a robin for breakfast! Ewww.... Spencer and Maddie came over by me for some back scratchings. Maddie liked it so much, she did her little hoppity dance for me! Spencer sat on his hind legs and asked for more while he was swinging his front paws up and down. Little El Nino was busy giving Potsy a hard time! He chased her under the deck and was barking at her almost the whole time. He took a break to chase back and forth along the fence with the Corgis.
Can I go inside now?
I have a leaf stuck in my beard!

No comments:

Post a Comment