Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

This morning I was a little nervous seeing an extra car in the driveway! I guess your sister came to visit, so the pups had some company. Daisy was playing outside when I came in and Indigo was hanging out in the living room. She came outside with me and they had me throwing their ball for them while I scooped up the yard! Daisy still has some soft stool today that I picked up. After playing outside for awhile, we decided to go for a nice long walk this morning. Daisy was pretty pooped when we got home! But she still had some energy to go play outside instead of eating her breakfast. Indigo had finished hers and was ready to start in on Daisy's. Finally Daisy came in and ate for me. I gave Indigo a couple treats to keep her occupied. When they both had finished, I gave them one of the yummy rawhides on the counter. Daisy pranced around with it in her mouth, like a little cigar!

1 comment:

  1. sorry about that! We had no idea my sis would stop by! eek! thank you so much for the updates and pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete