Sunday, September 5, 2010

Heathcliff, Atticus, Ava & Chance

Today Atticus came running down the hallway when I came in! Heathcliff was making his way to the kitchen, ready for his breakfast. They had finished off all their food from the other day, so they were hungry! They all ran ahead of me to their stations! Everyone was busy working on their canned food while I cleaned litter boxes and filled their waters. Ava and Chance were waiting by the door to say hi. Ava was talking to me while she came over for some attention. Chance was just full of the dickens this morning! He ran over to the wall and stood up to grab at it, then ran off to the other end of the room. After visiting with Heathcliff and Atticus for awhile, I went in by the other two and we played with the little yellow lion toy. Chance sure had a blast with that! He was jumping and rolling around all over the place with it!
I see that little lion moving around down there...

No comments:

Post a Comment