Saturday, September 11, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

Tonight Morgan met me at the door again, so I said hi to him for a minute before getting sleepy Toby out of bed. He was all curled up with his head on a pillow! He rolled over for a tummy rub right away. We took another nice long walk tonight. We saw a little Boston Terrier out walking with his humans too. Toby's little sniffer was working like crazy, finding things in the grass. He saw the fluffy top of a cat tail in the grass so he went to investigate. As soon as his nose touched it he scared himself and jumped back! When we got home, Tyson was waiting in the kitchen for his sink water! I let Toby out to play in the backyard for a little bit. He had fun playing with some bugs and trying to see the neighbor dogs through the fence. Before I left we spent a little bit playing tug of war with his kitty toy!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment