Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

The girls were both barking this morning as I came through the door. Daisy was bouncing along behind me as I was scooping the yard. She knew what was coming. This morning was nice and cool out, so the girls and I took a nice, really long walk! There weren't too many dogs out in their yards today for Indigo to say hi to. She's funny! Whenever her leash would get under her front legs, she'd stop walking until I fixed it! When we got back home they had their breakfast. Daisy was ready for a game of fetch when she was finished, so she brought her ball over to me. They ran back and forth bringing it back, until Daisy would decide to just hang onto it. She bounced it off my back a couple times! haha! I gave the girls some yummy treats before I left and told them that their parents would be back home today! They will sure be happy to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment