Saturday, September 11, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning Toby and Morgan were both snoozing on the back of the couch. Once he got up, Toby and I took a really long walk this morning! He was busy sniffing around at everything, looking for bugs and critters in the grass. When we got back home I fed him his breakfast. Tyson and Morgan were waiting for some attention too! Tyson was rolling around on the floor by me. This afternoon, I let Toby play out in the backyard. The neighbor dogs were actually moving the fence on the opposite side of where Toby was! I guess they were excited to see him. Toby roamed around the yard, then sat out on the far end to soak up some sun. He came back by me later and began to roll around in the grass. When we came in, Morgan was meowing at me to pet him. I looked around and found Tyson sleeping in his usual spot, the bathtub! He came out to say hi and followed me into the kitchen. I turned on the sink for him again, and boy did he jump up there quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment