Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daisy, Ally & Prissy

This morning Ally was curled up in her corner of the couch again. I sat and pet her for awhile, and noticed Prissy peeking around the corner of the couch! She was sitting behind the couch by her cat scratch post. She said hi, then went over to curl up on the rug by my shoes. I went upstairs to go let Daisy out and she zoomed out of there and down the hallway as fast as she could! She headed straight for that bedroom door, stood on her hind legs and pawed at it until it opened. She made her way under the bed to hang out there for awhile. Every once in awhile she'd make a mad dash down the hall for her room! I had put more hay in her cage for her, so she sat in there and had a little snack. She had eventually wandered off back into the other room. I grabbed down her food bag and she must have heard me. She came flying around the corner and was standing on her hind legs at my feet, making little grunting noises at me! She cracks me up! I went down to see the kitties again on my way out. They were both curled up on either end of the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment