Monday, September 27, 2010

Bitty, Spirit, Angel, Baby and Shelby



Shelby's big yawn and stretch greeted me at the door this morning. After a few moments, all three cats came to say good morning, each one taking turns stretching and yawning!! Shelby was excited to get outside, so I let her out, turned on the sprinklers and went back inside to see Baby. He must have heard me coming, as he was looking towards the door! A fresh bowl of food, some hay and a yogurt treat made Baby's morning! He was so excited, he flipped around in his cage a few times! I filled the cat's food dish, which Angel appreciated and thanked me for! She even posed for a cute picture! Outside Shelby was laying on the porch, enjoying the morning sun! I shut off the sprinklers and scratched under her collar before I left for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment