Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bitty, Spirit, Angel, Baby and Shelby

As I walked through the door, out came Spirit and Bitty to say HI! A quick scratch on the head and they were gone. I could see Shelby's tail wagging as I approached the back door. She was so excited to see me; I even got a few barks! We stayed outside for awhile and said "hello" to the neighbors who walked by! Shelby decided it was time to go in with our other friends. On our way to visit Baby, we found Angel resting on the cool tile; she was enjoying an evening nap. Baby was chewing on some grass and when he turned his head to look at us, he had a piece sticking out of his mouth! It was so cute! He enjoyed some scratches behind his big, soft ears. Shelby and Angel thought I had spent enough time with Baby and wanted the attention back! Shelby barked and pawed at me and Angel meowed at me! After a few more scratches, it was time to leave. Goodnight friends, see you tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment