Monday, September 27, 2010

Bitty, Spirit, Angel, Baby and Shelby


Shelby and I enjoyed the beautiful evening sky as we sat in the back yard. We walked around in the cool grass as the new lawn was being watered. Finally, we went inside to say hello to the cats and the bunny. Spirit, Angel and Bitty greeted us as we entered inside! A change in litter, a shake of the food dish and a fresh bowl of water made all three happy; you could actually hear Angel purring! Baby was eating on some hay when we came in. I tried to get him to play with his toys, but he didn't seem interested, so back to his hay he went! As I was leaving, Shelby laid down in front of me, as if to say, "please pet me before you leave"! With such a sweet face, who could resist? A few belly scratches made her smile - see the picture, how cute!! See y'all tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment