Saturday, August 14, 2010

Webster

This morning Webster was happy to see me again! We went outside and he made sure to bring his ball with him. He didn't want to give it up for me to throw! I was able to toss it for him a couple times, and he would excitedly come back to sit with me. There was a bad accident at the intersection just one street south of yours this morning when I came. We could hear one of the neighbor dogs was howling along with the sirens while we were outside. Webster and I went back in, and he sat over by his window. I came to sit with him and pet him for a long time. He still wouldn't let go of his ball! He even rolled over on the floor and laid halfway in my lap while I scratched his belly for him. This evening Webster had a little energy to burn. He came running up to me, then ran back to get his ball and ran to the door. He was ready to go outside and play! He actually gave me his ball a few times. I had him chasing for it, and he even decided to take a stroll around the side of the house. I called for him and he came prancing back with his ball. We went in and I think he was looking for treats, because I turned my back and out of the corner of my eye saw his head up over the counter! I sat with him while he ate a good portion of his supper, then we sat over by his window. He rolled over and laid across my lap again while I pet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment