Saturday, August 14, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning Morgan came walking around the corner to say hi when I came in. Toby was all curled up on the bed. He and I went outside for awhile. It was really nice out this morning and Toby spent most of the time wandering around the yard. His neighbor friends were out and trying to chase with him along the fence. When Toby was ready to head inside, I fed him his breakfast. Then we sat on the couch by Morgan and I gave Toby a nice back scratch. I had his little leg going a mile a minute! This afternoon I came in and Toby was snoozing on the bed again. He didn't even want to get up! He rolled over and stretched out while I rubbed his belly. Finally he got up and went outside to go potty. When we came in I looked around for Tyson and found him sleeping in the bathtub! Morgan was following me all over the place today. Toby dug in his basket and pulled out all kinds of toys for us to play with! We tugged around with one, then he'd get bored and get a new toy. We even chased each other for awhile and he zoomed in circles around the house! Tonight Morgan met me at the door again and was even running after me! Toby was snoozing on the bed and I got him up so we could take a walk. We went for a nice long one again tonight. When we got home Toby at his supper, then sprawled out on the cool tile floor. He was tired! But he still went digging through his toy basket for something to play with. Eventually he grabbed one of his toys and ran off into the bedroom. Guess it was his bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment