Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chelsea

This morning Chelsea was barking pretty loudly when I pulled up. Once I opened the door she came over to sniff me, then her little tail was wagging away! I fed Chelsea her breakfast and had her sit for me while I filled her bowl. She was a very good girl! When she was finished she got a yummy treat. I think she misses her friend... I tried to get her to play with me, but she wasn't too interested. She did enjoy getting her tummy rubbed though! She went outside for awhile so I went out with her. She came and sat by me to get her back scratched some more. This evening Chelsea was still laying on her bed by the window when I came in. She came over to say hi before we got her supper ready. When she was finished I got out her kong toy and she perked up her ears and sniffed at it. She got a couple crumbs of leftover treats out of it, then got bored with that. She rolled over and got her tummy rubbed again for a long time. Then I had her chasing me all around the living room! She shook my hand for a treat and I turned on her music again before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment